Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend

January 19: Excavation Continues



This is, indeed, the closet from hell. Cover me, I'm going in.


January 20: Building Steward


Tim is our building steward at church for this month. He also was the steward during December. He volunteers for those two, the worst weather, months each year. Almost every Sunday he ends up shoveling snow, dealing with the quirks of an ancient heating system, and various other not-so-fun winter activites. He also helps by fixing things that aren't working properly, carrying large objects up from storage, and getting up on ladders and hanging banners in the sanctuary. All without (much) complaining. He truly has a servant's heart. We are very lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Sara S. said...

Oh, I have a few closets like that!

You are very lucky to have Tim. It is always so nice to have those who are willing to do for others.

I have a little something for you as a thank you for your recent comment on my blog. If you could email me, I will send you the link!

helloholley said...

Yep, I think alot of peeps(including me!)*GASP*....have a few closets like that!!!LOL!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!;)